The beach is a great place to be. It’s where you can freely flaunt your curves and your skin without any judgment. And if you happen to find a perfect bikini that looks fantastic on you, the beach is the ideal place to wear it. However, you don’t want to stay in your bare essentials all day. There are wraps and cover-ups that are made to keep you safe under the sun while looking your absolute best. It’s not wise to ruin your perfect bikini look by wearing the wrong cover-up.
If you’re curious if you already have clothes you can use as a cover-up, then check this out https://chicbikini.com/bikini-cover-ups-to-choose-from/ – your perfect cover-up may be sitting in your closet. But if you want to buy something new, here are some of the best cover-ups to complete your beach OOTD:
The kimono is not just a perfectly great cover-up for the beach it can help you stand out in every photo. It’s the beach accessory that can make you look fashionable. It’s usually made of light and airy materials that are comfortable, not just for the beach but also for your everyday casual wear.
- Bsubseach Women Solid Color Long Beach Kimono Cardigan
- Genovega Women’s Stylish Kimono Cardigan
- Yonala Summer Women’s Beach Wear Cover up
- SweatyRocks Women’s Flowy Kimono Cardigan
- Rainlover Women’s Chiffon/Rayon Beach Blouses Kimono Cardigan
If laid-back and chill is your vibe, the kaftan is the kind of cover-up for you. It’s the perfect choice for people who prefer a little more coverage on top of the bikini. It’s also a good cover-up for people who don’t want to get so much tan. Plus, a kaftan looks great for both men and women.
- Ailunsnika Women Turkish Kaftan Swimsuit Bikini Cover
- Looking Glam New Ladies Oversized Maxi Kimono Kaftan Tunic Dress
- Bsubseach Women Beachwear Turkish Kaftans
- Sidefeel Women Short Sleeve Slit Summer Maxi Long Dress
- FINCATI Women Swimwear Beach Caftan Dress
Sarong is one of the most useful beach essentials to have. It works as a wrap or dress for the body, or as a maxi skirt when tied up, adding some color and flair to your beach fashion. But a sarong doesn’t just stop there. Besides being a cover-up, it can also serve as a beach blanket, a shawl, a head scarf making it usable as well while you’re on the way to the beach!
- Genesis Sarong Wrap From Bali Your Choice of Design Beach Cover Up
- Eicolorte Beach Sarong Pareo Women’s Semi-Sheer Swimwear Cover Ups
- Hestya Women Pareo Swimsuit Beach Swimwear Wrap Gradient Color Bikini Sarong
- INGEAR Beach Long Batik Tie Dye Sarong Women’s Swimsuit Wrap Cover Up
- SHU-SHI Women’s Beach Cover Up Sarong Swimsuit Cover-Up
Going for the casual boho-chic look? Get a tunic cover-up. A tunic is a loose-fitting garment, usually with long sleeves, and it comes in different hues with minimal patterns. It’s a clever cover-up if you’re planning to go for more beach walk and beach activities than actual swimming or going in the waters. Pair it with gorgeous sunglasses and statement earrings for completing the boho look.
- R.Vivimos Women’s Summer Cotton Half Sleeve Casual Loose Bohemian Floral Tunic Dresses
- Urban CoCo Women Bohemian Neck Tie Vintage Printed Ethnic Style Summer Shift Dress
- Ekouaer Women’s Swimsuit Beach Cover Up
- BLENCOT Women’s Crochet Chiffon Tassel Swimsuit Bikini Pom Pom Trim Swimwear Beach Cover Up
- Vanbuy Women’s Boho V Neck Crochet Tunic Tops
5. Wrap skirt
If you want something stylish yet more convenient, going for a wrap-around skirt is a great idea. The flowy fabric will keep you fresh and cool under the sun’s heat, while you flaunt your pretty bikini top. Choose a wrap skirt if you want something that can be easily removed if in case you want to swim, and also easy to put on to conceal the bottoms as you party or lounge by the sand.
- ChinFun Women’s Ruffle Sarongs Beach Wrap Swimwear Bikini Tankini Cover-Up Swim Skirts
- Yonala Women’s Boho Floral Tie Up Waist Summer Beach Wrap Cover Up
- Newchoice Women’s Boho Leopard Skirt High Low Split Summer Beach Midi Wrap Skirts
- Floerns Women’s Sheer Beach Swimwear Cover Up Wrap Skirt
- Simplee Women’s High Waisted Boho Wrap Skirt Floral Print Beach Chiffon Skirt
6. Maxi skirt
If you prefer a skirt you can also wear besides the beach – maxi skirts are a great choice. It’s light and breezy, and so comfortable to wear for the beach and for dinner by the sea. Lay it over your swimwear, and you’re ready for an effortlessly elegant look from sunrise to sundown.
- Afibi Women Full/Ankle Length Blending Maxi Chiffon Long Skirt Beach Skirt
- Allegra K Women’s Lace Insert Vintage Swing A-Line Maxi Skirt
- Milumia Women’s Boho Vintage Print Pockets A Line Maxi Skirt
- Phagun Resort Wear Skirt Long Maxi Skirt Beach Wear
- Chuanqi Women’s Maxi Skirt Leopard Print Chiffon Beach Pleated High Waisted A-Line Long Skirts
A romper can also be a cover for your bathing suit. If it looks cute on you on the street, it will certainly look cute on you at the beach. Thanks to its breezy fabrics, rompers are the perfect outfit option for the beach. And since it’s already a top, short, and cover-up in one, it helps you pack light.
- REORIA Women’s Summer Loose V Neck Spaghetti Strap Short Jumpsuit Rompers
- Angashion Women’s Sexy V Neck Printed Spaghetti Strap Beach Romper Shorts Jumpsuit
- SheIn Women’s Boho Crochet V Neck Halter Backless Floral Lace Romper Jumpsuit
- Atnlewhi Sexy Off Shoulder Rompers for Women Strapless Floral Summer Beach Casual Jumpsuits
- SheIn Women’s V Neck Tropical Print Elastic Waist Tulip Hem Cami Romper